Random facts about matt
By Matt Adams on August 13, 2008
So in our past a few weeks ago asking Who Reads this, some of you were interested more about personal things. So In an effort to share more about factor 1 staff, here it goes.
- My name is matt, but most of you know that.
- I am 26 (as of august 3rd)
- I started factor 1 in college, but it became full time in 2004
- I have been married for 6 years to my amazing wife Stephanie
- 4 furry kids (2 cats, 2 dogs)
- We do have real kids on the way, but in a non-traditional sense (We are adopting 2 children some time in the next 6 months we hope)
- The factor 1 office is like 2 miles from my house, which is awesome for commuting
- I ride my bike waaaaaaay to much. I love mountain biking, I ride almost every weekend with good friends
- I ride my bike about 50 miles a month to work and back
- I keep said bike in my office, as it is too pretty to leave outside
- I enjoy being home at night and on the weekend.
- I played ice hockey in junior high and high school
- To contrast the ice hockey, my wife and I have completed Bronze level ballroom dancing
- I really stink at sports with balls, I dont even really like watching any of them
- I dont network in person as much as I should, but i have 12,000 myspace friends (kidding)
- I am a total mac geek. but I dont yet own an iphone.
- I am a total design geek, and love great websites, fonts, books, and art
- you can connect with me on linked in here
- I have a myspace page for some reason (because all the cool kids do I guess)
So thats me. Who’s next? I say I put out a challenge for my readers to share some more info about yourself, and link it in a comment. I want to know more random facts about you too.
Maybe I can con some other factor 1 staff to sharing their random details (wink* wink* Ryan and Shannon).