A little bit about Shannon
Hello! I’m Shannon, a web designer with Factor 1. I started here in March of this year and I can’t believe it’s already been 8, going on 9 months! Some of you may already know me from creative calls, emails and a few mentions here on the blog. I do a lot of the creative stuff, brainstorming for new projects, designing websites, coding websites, creating logos etc. Here’s a list of some random facts about me:
• I’m 24 and will be 25 in a few months.
• I was raised in North Phoenix and although the winters here are pretty nice (no getting snowed in here!) I could definitely do without our 110 degree days in the summer.
• I’m engaged and am getting married to a wonderful guy named Spencer in April!
• I graduated from Northern Arizona University in Flagstaff in 2006 with a BS in Visual Communication.
• I love to cook (and eat!) and am constantly finding new recipes to try.
• I have a 10 month old monster puppy named Mika, a red heeler that has fully discovered the “chewing phase” we only hope it passes soon..
• I enjoy most anything outdoors, camping, hiking, rock climbing, biking.
• I spent a few summers in college teaching kids how to rock climb at an affluent summer camp in upstate New York.
• I love to travel and spent 3 months studying abroad in Italy during college.
That’s it for now, look for more creative and design-related posts soon!