Posts Tagged ‘tips’
In Continuing our series on twitter tips, I present tip #4
So you want to use twitter as a company / organization. In following our other tips, i’ll keep this short.
- create a company account (nothing special, just an account reserved for professional stuff)
- only tweet the big things
- keep @replies to a minimum
- avoid linking to things out of your control (but DO link to your own stuff as often as needed)
- Follow your new company account from your personal, and vice versa.
- follow other businesses, employees, organizations you belong to, and industry leaders.
In a new series, I’d like to share tips on using twitter effectively as an organization. Small, short and easy to swallow tips on twitter.
the first tips to kick off the series:
DO NOT feed your twitter posts into your blog.
People reading your blog dont care to see your @replies.
DO feed your blog posts INTO twitter.