In Continuing our series on twitter tips, I present tip #4
So you want to use twitter as a company / organization. In following our other tips, i’ll keep this short.
- create a company account (nothing special, just an account reserved for professional stuff)
- only tweet the big things
- keep @replies to a minimum
- avoid linking to things out of your control (but DO link to your own stuff as often as needed)
- Follow your new company account from your personal, and vice versa.
- follow other businesses, employees, organizations you belong to, and industry leaders.